Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Ready for Spring

Well Idaho keeps on reminding us that it isn't quite Spring yet.  We have some beautiful days - like yesterday - then the next day it will try to snow.  (sigh)  Oh well, I love being in Idaho where the weather is always a surprise. ;-)

Anyway,  I thought I would post and let you know that I have one of the best husbands ever.  He surprised me by tilling my garden and getting it all ready to plant yesterday.  Yay! :-)  I'll try to post some pictures later.  I know it is a bit early to be planting most things but my peas are going to love this weather.  Hopefully - now that the ground is ready - I will get a chance to plant between rain storms. :-)

Also I suppose I should add that our duckies are doing well.  They are getting really big and starting to grow some of their down and pinion feathers.  I will try to post some pictures of them later too.  My biggest problem with pictures is not remembering to take them but remembering to get them off the camera and onto the computer.  ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment