Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Kitten Update

Rachel came up this weekend and we spent some time playing with the kittens (of course) :-). Matt and I had been noticing that the kittens were kind of whinny during the week. Every time we picked them up (except for the black and white one) they would cry like it was the end of the world. We've been playing with them quite a bit this weekend to see if we can get them past this. With Rachel's help I think we managed it. They've been very sweet (mostly quite) babies since Saturday.

They are growing really quickly. I've actually been a bit amazed at how big they are getting. We noticed when we were playing with them on Saturday that they are starting to get a little playful. A couple of them batted at our fingers and they are playing with each other a bit as well. It's so much fun to watch them and play with them (especially now that we can hold them without having them scream all the time :-) ).

Rachel helped me to take these pictures. I hope you like them. They all have Such Cute Faces!!! :-D


Nap Time

This one is my friend. It likes to cuddle up under your hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment