Well I've been in business for a week and so far the only person wanting my services is one of my coworkers. I'm not discouraged yet, we are just coming into wedding and graduation season. But I am going to ask again, if you know of anyone getting married, having a baby, graduating, planning a party please tell them about me. I have so many fun ideas and no one to share them with. :-) I would appreciate it if you could link to my business blog from your personal blogs. The address is http://www.ahintofselfexpression.blogspot.com/ but don't feel like you have to (no pressure). ;-)
Thanks for your help and support.
It's all linked up! Hope it helps, also maybe try putting a counter on there so you can get an idea of how much traffic it's gettn! Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great idea. :-) And Thank you for linking to my site. Hopefully some of your friends (or their family) will want me to help them.
ReplyDelete