That's all for now. I'll post more pictures is a week or so. Ciao - Lydia
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Kitten Update
Our babies are now a week old. They are growing very, very quickly. I think they are at least twice as big as they were when they were born if not bigger. I decided that the momma would probably be okay if I took some pictures of them to share with you. She wasn't entirely happy (in fact I have a picture of her trying to take the baby away from me) but she survived and so did the babies. :-)
I tried taking the pictures on my lap but she kept trying to take them so I had to try another method. Sorry if the following pictures are a bit blurry. I had to take the picture with one hand while holding Gabby back with the other (especially if the babies were crying). I'm glad that she is such a good mom but I felt like telling her to chill. :-)
This is a picture of the black and white kitten and the smaller of the two tabbys.
This a picture of the larger tabby and one of the calico kittens. (You can't see her very well because she turned her head and is kind of blending in.)
This is the other calico kitten. Isn't she pretty? :-) I noticed last night that her tail has a little bit of color on it. Like someone dipped the tip of it into a paint bucket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh the kids will love to see these pictures! Very cute for being a cat! The kiddos are really looking forward to them getting big enough to hold.
ReplyDelete