Well, Gabby finally had her babies yesterday evening. She was getting so fat that I thought she might pop, her belly was almost dragging on the floor. When I came home from work yesterday she wasn't at the door to greet me and when I found her she had 4 little wet babies and a 5th on the way. So far she has been a very good mom. She is very attentive and all of the babies seem to be well fed. I even had to move her food dishes closer to the babies because she didn't want to get that far away from them to eat. :-)
I think it is probably to early to be taking pictures of the babies (even though they are so cute I'd love to be able to show them to you). In a days I'll take a couple of pictures and publish them so that you can see our new arrivals. For now I can best describe them as warm, wiggly, furry, small eating and sleeping creatures. There are two gray/black tabby striped ones, two darker (probably calico) ones and a black and white one.
I guess that is all for now but I will keep you updated. Ciao :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment